Re: conf file script ( help needed )

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2011 - 08:45:27 CDT

Without knowing what your errors are it is difficult to help.

Axel

 --
Axel Kohlmeyer
akohlmey_at_gmail.com

On Jun 3, 2011, at 9:38, Molecular Dynamics <moleculardynamics_at_yahoo.com>
wrote:

Dear NAMD users,

I want to run simulated annealing from 0°K to 300°K , but I couldn’t find a
coorect namd conf file for this issue . I tried lots of files about simulated
annealing from mail list but I had errors. So I couldn't run my jobs and I
couldn't understand what is the problem ? I will be very grateful for any
help.

Could you please help me to find a correct example conf file for
simulated annealing
?

Thanks in advance