Re:Re: vdw parameter of metal ion

From: yandong Huang (ydhuang2727_at_163.com)
Date: Thu Jun 02 2011 - 07:34:20 CDT

sorry, it should be " I don't think there is any relationship between them.

At 2011-06-02 20:32:41£¬"yandong Huang" <ydhuang2727_at_163.com> wrote:
Hi,

It seems that it's charmm ff, so the vdw par of metal ions are exclusively for charmm ff. Therefore i don't think there is not relationship between them, unless the UFF you mentioned is consistent with charmm ff.

You'd better put your question on the CHARMM forum for more good answer.

Good day!

Yandong,