Re: Truncated octahedron box issues Q=3F=29?=

From: Nikolaos Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Wed May 25 2011 - 12:15:44 CDT

 Hi Massimiliano,

 A student of mine tried to prepare a system for NAMD via xleap and
 ended-up
 with the transformation matrix shown near the bottom of this page :

 http://norma.mbg.duth.gr/index.php?id=research:howto:using_the_amber_forcefield

 I have not confirmed what she did, and may well all be rubbish (and
 this is the
 reason I'm not CCing the list).

 Nicholas

--
           Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
      and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,