Build .pdb and .psf after coarse graining results in errors

From: Edroaldo Lummertz da Rocha (edroaldo_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2011 - 13:37:15 CDT

Hello Namd users,

I am having some problems to configure a coarse graining simulation of lipid
bilayer models. I started with the easier case to learn: generate a membrane
with VMD Membrane Plugin. After that, I use the VMD Coarse Grained Plugin to
get a coarse grained POPC lipid bilayer. Until here, everything is ok but
when I go generate the .pdb and .psf files, I get several errors like these:

duplicate residue key 1
ERROR: failed on residue POPC from pdb file
duplicate residue key 2
ERROR: failed on residue POPC from pdb file
duplicate residue key 3