Re: ABF simulation with extendedLagrangian on keeps crashing

From: Jrme Hnin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 10:23:23 CDT

Hi Ajasja,

Your crashes might come from the singularity that occurs if one of the
actual atoms gets too close with the dummy atom.

As promised, I have just implemented ABF-specific routines for the
angle component. I've only had time for very basic testing though. It
looks fine, but it would be best if you can try it on a trivial system
first. The two source files attached should be sufficient to enable
it.

Cheers,
Jerome