Re: Can I set a range to limit the ABF

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2011 - 11:25:44 CDT

Hello, you set the upperBoundary to 15, so you don't have ABF any more even
above 15. You will just have the boundary force of 0.2 kcal/mol/^2 (a
little small, if you ask me) that brings back the distance under 15. But
ABF will not collect data or apply forces to any distance above 15.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Giacomo Fiorin - Postdoctoral Researcher
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----