Re: NAMD_CVS_Source

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2011 - 17:27:04 CDT

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Leonardo Herrera <ldhz04_at_yahoo.com.mx> wrote:

> HI all
> I have been working with NAMD_CVS_Source between  NAMD_2.7 and NAMD_2.6 versions  . But mi computer broke  and I lost the .tar file of cvs and my work is found  stopped. can anybody give me this  NAMD_CVS Source ?
> thanks in advance

nobody will be able to restore your data. that is what backups are for.

but you can request read-only cvs access here:
http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/cvsrequest.html

unless you know what you are doing, (and from your question one
would be a bit doubtful about this) you should use a NAMD release version
for your work.

cheers,
    axel.

--