Re: GBIS question and possible Bug for colvar "outputSystemForce" declaration in NAMD CVS-2011-03-03

From: Bjoern Olausson (namdlist_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2011 - 03:18:22 CDT

On Wednesday 23 March 2011 03:07:53 Giacomo Fiorin wrote:
> Hi Bjoern, the comment character is the hash sign, '#'. The semicolon ';'
> is instead a part of the Tcl scripting language, among others, and not a
> part of the input. Remove the semicolons and it should work fine.
>
> Giacomo

Okay, so the inbutfile does not follow the TCL scriting language style and
removing the smicolon worked....

But why is it working for all the other keywords?
For example this:

lowerBoundary -180 ;# Some Comment
upperBoundary 0 ;# Another comment

Anny comments, suggestions to my other questions - anyone? :-)

Cheers,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Olausson
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg