ABF colvar error-capped nanotube interaction

From: sakthi kumaran (persakthi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2011 - 11:12:57 CDT

Dear all,
 I tried a ABF calculation on my capped nanotube structure facing each
other.From the tutorial files I got some idea of doing it. By face some
errors while executing my program.Here is my error list

colvars: Initializing the collective variables module, version 20091218.
colvars: Error: in opening configuration file "myDistance.in".
colvars: If this error message is unclear, try recompiling with
-DCOLVARS_DEBUG.
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting

mydistance,in file is

colvarsTrajFrequency 2000
colvarsRestartFrequency 20000

colvar {
   name AtomDistance

   width 0.1

   lowerboundary 10.0
   upperboundary 3.0

   lowerwallconstant 10.0
   upperwallconstant 10.0

   distance {
      group1 {
         atomNumbersRange {1-120}
      }
      group2 {
         atomNumbersRange {120-240}
      }
   }
}

abf {
   colvars AtomDistance
   fullSamples 500
   hideJacobian
}

Is something wrong here.Help me in fixing the errors why I am getting such
errors.