Re: New NAMD version 2011-03-03 uses

From: Chris Chipot (chipot_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2011 - 13:09:30 CDT

Hi Christian,

parseFEP assumes that the backward fepout file is the mirror image of the
forward fepout file, i.e. if in your forward file, you ran from λ = 0 to
0.2, then
the backward file should range from λ = 0.2 to 0. It also assumes that your
increment, δλ, is the same for the forward and backward transformations.

Cheers,

Chris Chipot