Re: Mirror Image Energy Discrepency

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2011 - 13:01:33 CST

Hi Keith,

Your problem is not actually dihedrals, it's the CMAP cross-terms.
*Those* are asymmetric, of course. The problem is, by default NAMD
just sums those into the dihedral energy. The "mergeCrossterms" option
must be deactivated to get them separately.

To prepare CMAP data for D-aminoacids, look there:
http://www.charmm.org/ubbthreads-7-5-5/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=24960

Cheers,
Jerome