Re: Abf force output

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2011 - 03:25:59 CST

Hi,
You can make the assumption that the force distribution and
autocorrelation time are similar across different windows (this is
certainly true for the distribution - it is more problematic for the
correlation time). Then, you just need one additional ABF simulation
where you collect the system force trajectory ; from there you can
estimate the distribution and autocorrelation time.
Jerome