Re: Using ABF to explore the conformational space of a spin label attached to a membrane protein

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2011 - 10:01:42 CST

Thank you. For now I'll just take every 100 point from the running average.
(The file will be 100 times larger then necessary, but this is no problem).
A quick question on subdividing a PES into smaller parts (when doing ABF):
Should there be some overlap between the smaller regions in order to avoid
the effects of the artificial wall constraint? Can such
overlapping regions be put together using inputprefix?

Best regards,
Ajasja