Protein-DNA simulations

From: S.Archana (ssarchana_at_imsc.res.in)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 04:41:27 CST

Dear group,

I have protein-DNA complex to simulate. While minimization, I am
getting an error like this:

FATAL ERROR: CAN'T FIND DIHEDRAL PARAMETERS FOR HN8 CN8 CN7B NN2G

There is no such dihedral in the structure.

topology file used: par_all27_prot_na.prm

Is this any patch problem while generating the PSF file?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Archana