Re: What is the proper value of TMDk in TMD simulations?

From: Gianluca Interlandi (gianluca_at_u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 24 2011 - 11:03:37 CDT

Instead of increasing the TMDk constant, it also helps to increase the
simulation length, i.e., try out 10, 20 or 50 ns (if you have enough
simulation time).

Gianluca

On Mon, 24 Oct 2011, Jérôme Hénin wrote:

> 2)  How can I know that my TMD simulations are right or wrong?
>

> If you are faced with this question, maybe you should start with another question : what am
> I running TMD simulations for?
>
> Best,
> Jerome

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca_at_u.washington.edu
                     +1 (206) 685 4435
                     http://artemide.bioeng.washington.edu/

Postdoc at the Department of Bioengineering