* CGtool force field *

From: HAMID - (h2a1385_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 22 2011 - 12:00:19 CDT

Dear all,

I am looking forward to every one answer my previous post about RBCG water.
I check the RBCG water bead top and parameter file which implemented
in CGtool folder of VMD.
Again I see the water beads in RBCG have zero charge thus, such water
model does not able to reproduce electrostatic interactions and I
think it is a disaster for my simulations.
Does any one introduce me a method to compensate the absence of water
charge effects in my RBCG simulations (simulation of a huge protein
complex - protein interactions)?
I would really appreciate any guide.

Best.

----