Re: Boundary potential of colvar alpha not working?

From: Yun Luo (luoyun724_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 13 2011 - 09:03:46 CDT

Hi Jerome,

Maybe I asked too many questions at the same time. Sorry about the rush. My first question is: if the wallpotential can be applied to colvar alpha without turning on the extendedLagrangian? Because in ug, it says "System forces are available currently only for the following components: distance, distanceZ, distanceXY, angle, dihedral, rmsd, eigenvector and gyration." . The colvars alpha is not included in calculating system forces.

Thanks!

Lyna