Re: Help in reverse Free Energy perturbation - hysteresis

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Mon Oct 03 2011 - 06:49:46 CDT

Hi Bruno,

The data you are plotting is relative free energy: it is defined up to
an additive constant. The best way to represent the change along the
forward-and-backward simulation is to shift the backward curve by a
constant, so that the initial value (at lambda = 1) is the same free
energy as the final value from the forward run.

Cheers,
Jerome