Re: NAMD running on windows HPC question

From: Nikolaos Glykos (glykos_at_mbg.duth.gr)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2011 - 08:23:34 CDT

> Microsoft HPC system

 <flames>
 No such thing exists.
 </flames>

> including by implication, estoppels, or otherwise.

 Which, according to a biased interpretation of wikipedia's definition
 of the term
 "estoppels", implies that you can not deny or assert anything to the
 contrary of
 your statement that microsoft HPC is not as 'High Performance' as you
 expected,
 thus verifying my completely and utterly unjustified claim made above.

 Nicholas

 ps. Apologies. Ignore that. I'm biased. I won't do this again, I
 promise ...
     ;-))

--
           Dr Nicholas M. Glykos, Department of Molecular Biology
      and Genetics, Democritus University of Thrace, University Campus,