Re: Heating /Equilibration

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 26 2011 - 08:16:29 CDT

can you please stop reposting the same mail over and over again.

if you don't get an answer to a question, it is for a reason.
for example:

- people don't understand the question
- people don't think it is worth their time to answer
- people think your question has already been answerd
- people think that it is your job to figure this out
  by yourself for your own good
- people think you worry about something pointless
- people don't care about answering to somebody
  asking questions that should be discussed with
  an adviser or supervisor.
- people think that a mailing list is not like a temple
  where you can have a priest bless your input file
  for publication of the results in nature or science.
- people are annoyed of you.
- (there are probably more reasons)

reposting the identical question won't
help in any of these cases. on the contrary.

thanks,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer