Re: Batch Mode MD simulation Script for NAMD

From: Babban Mia (babbanmia_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2011 - 13:55:03 CDT

Hello

I looked through the entire tutorial and it has much more number of
parameters than specified in the above shell script.

Just a question : Apart from the few values that we setup above in the bash
script.Do all the values get assumed for some Default value ?

*cat << $name$i.namd < ENDIN** *

* #write your input stuff here*
* *

* *
* *

* ENDIN*
What does this above statement do ?
Like we can write about other input stuff about our simulation in the region
corresponding to "*#write your input stuff here*"

*$namdhome/charmrun +p ADD_UR_VALUES_HERE $namdhome/namd2 $name$i.namd *

What does +p signify ?
What does "*ADD_UR_VALUES_HERE*" signify in the above script statement ?

Please advise

Best
Babban