Re: Batch Mode MD simulation Script for NAMD

From: Babban Mia (babbanmia_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2011 - 12:59:45 CDT

Hello

I was just looking at the .config file which came along with the NAMD
tutorial.After running NAMD through that .NAMD script I think we get .coor
,.res . vel and .xsl files.

I was thinking that We need to just write a shell scrip which could just
convert the above created .pdb file from .coor file after the first run and
keep on feeding it through a shell to .config file .This would be done over
the loop in shell and hence the whole MD would be run.

Please suggest

Best Babban