Re: simulated annealing protocol

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2011 - 11:31:19 CDT

It helps to provide the errors your script produces, but I'm going to
assume these lines are your problem:

   outputName min_$i
   restartfreq $minCoorSteps

You can't change outputName or restartFreq during a run (after the first
"run" or "minimize" command triggers startup). If you just want to save
the system state to files you should use the output command:

   output min_$i

-Jim