FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter fixedAtomsFile from script failed!

From: Jorgen Simonsen (jorgen589_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2011 - 15:55:26 CDT

Hi all

I am trying to make a configuration file that the first run an
equilibration with my protein fixed and from that the backbone fixed
so I have inserted the following syntax

######################################
if {1} {

fixedAtoms on
fixedAtomsFile protein.fix
fixedAtomsCol B
fixedAtomsForces on

}

minimize 10000
reinitvels $temperature

run 100000

if {1} {

fixedAtoms on
fixedAtomsFile backbone.fix
fixedAtomsCol B
fixedAtomsForces on

}

minimize 10000
reinitvels $temperature

run 100000

fixedAtoms off
fixedAtomsForces off

minimize 10000
reinitvels $temperature

run 500000

but I get this error
TCL: Setting parameter fixedAtomsFile to backbone.fix
FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter fixedAtomsFile from script failed!

FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter fixedAtomsFile from script failed!

FATAL ERROR: Setting parameter fixedAtomsFile from script failed!

the file backbone.fix looks fine - how to fix this thanks in advance