AW: temperature-TS with NAMDplot

From: Norman Geist (norman.geist_at_uni-greifswald.de)
Date: Fri Jul 08 2011 - 06:02:14 CDT

Hi,

as I interpret the graph, the temperature is NOT fixed at above 300 k. What
you see is, that the temperature gets rescaled to 300 k after some time,
regarding to your langevin settings. Beetween that rescales, the temperature
increases by itself for some reason of energy gain and so is fluctuating
over the whole run. This must not be a failure or something to worry about.
You will see that in free dynamic if the temperature still increases here,
something would be wrong with the system maybe.

Best regards

Norman Geist.