Re: free energy of binding

From: Jeff Wereszczynski (jmweresz_at_mccammon.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 07 2011 - 18:27:55 CDT

Francesco,

You've actually asked what is a difficult question that contains
many complexities. I'd suggest checking out a review on the subject before
diving in, for example Gilson and Zhou had a very nice one, here is the
reference:

Annu. Rev. Biophys. Biomol. Struct 2007. 36:21–4

Best,
Jeff

us917_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]
chiendarret_at_gmail.com>