Re: membrane simulation ERROR rattle algorithm

From: Jorgen Simonsen (jorgen589_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2011 - 12:41:49 CDT

Hi

Thanks for the comments.

So the whole system is minimized for 20.000 steps then I freeze the
coordinates of the head groups of the lipids(POPC) and a protein
embedded into the membrane - then I minimize for another 20.000 steps
- as temperature is assigned to the system it crashes with the before
mentioned error - I am using the xst, xsc file from the total
minimization so the dimensions of the system are assigned using this?

I am not sure could it be atoms within a cave or something like this?