Tcl issue with config script

From: opronkri_at_msu.edu
Date: Fri Jun 17 2011 - 00:06:53 CDT

Hi everyone,

I am encountering this error upon running my config script for gradual heating:

ERROR: Multiple definitions of 'langevinTemp'
ERROR:   in the configuration file are not allowed

I am aware that this can mean Tcl is not properly set up however I tried the precompiled binary and compiled NAMD with Tcl myself with no luck. Here is the portion of my script which is causing the error:

for {set TEMP 0} {$TEMP <=310} {incr TEMP 5} {
langevinTemp $TEMP
output heat.$TEMP
run 2000 ; #4ps

Is there something I can do to check if Tcl is working correctly? Or is there a better way to do the heating that avoids this scripting error?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kris