Re: the meaning of " 5-ZEROS" " 9-ZEROS" in the DCD file

From: Bjoern Olausson (namdlist_at_googlemail.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 03:44:23 CDT

On Tuesday 24 May 2011 10:12:57 jnsong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm writing here to ask your generous help!

Search the list for "Get number of timesteps from DCD via script". I tried to
read the headers from a DCD via a Python script and asked more or less the
same questions.

Then take a look at the source code from catdcd.

I wish you much fun with this kind of file format ;)
When I remember correctly there is a mistake in the documentation you are
referring to.

Cheers,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern Olausson
Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg