Re: simulation box

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 20 2011 - 11:25:36 CDT

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 12:11 PM, PAUL NEWMAN <paulclizana_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the information; but are there any other way using just the
> commands inside NAMD.

paul,

your question is not very clear.

you have to explain in more detail as to what
commands exactly you are referring to and
what it is exactly that you want to different and why.

please reformulate your question and your
chances of getting a useful answer will improve.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer