Re: ABF atom selection

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Tue May 10 2011 - 09:59:08 CDT

Hi Parisa,

The difference in the results could just be a sampling accident -
these are stochastic simulations after all. There is not much else I
can say: I can just recommend that you inspect the trajectories in
VMD, and plot the time trajectories of the colvars, and see where the
behavior is different.

Best,
Jerome