Re: 'cutting' colvars.traj file

From: Branko (bdrakuli_at_chem.bg.ac.rs)
Date: Sat Apr 23 2011 - 13:07:20 CDT

Hi Yves,

Most probably I wasn't clear enough. You are entirely right that
"colvarsTrajFrequency" same as dcd frequency will give output as I
expect from described script, still if frequency is set on different
value (more frequent sampling) for posterior analysis of different type,
not just for comparision with dcd, such script will be useful.
Generally, as 'cutdcd' already exist I suppose that someone maybe make
similar script for colvars.traj. Thank you very much for prompt respond

Kind regards

Branko

On 4/23/2011 7:54 PM, Wang Yi wrote: Hi Branko,

I might have misunderstood your question. But shouldn't setting
"colvarsTrajFrequency" to your DCD frequency do the job?

Best,

Yi (Yves) Wang
Duke University

? 2011-4-23,??1:28, Branko ??: