Re: Error: keyword "group1" is not supported, or not recognized in this context.

From: Giacomo Fiorin (giacomo.fiorin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 15 2011 - 11:02:03 CDT

Hello Han, can you send me (in private) the colvars configuration file as an
attachment? There may an issue with the carriage return in the Windows text
file, but in that case the parser should stop with an error sooner than it
does for you.

Also, did you paste the entire file in the email? A closing brace appears
to be missing at the end of the abf block.

Giacomo

---- ----
  Giacomo Fiorin - Postdoctoral Researcher
  ICMS - Institute for Computational Molecular Science - Temple University
  1900 N 12 th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122
  giacomo.fiorin_at_temple.edu
---- ----