Re: membrane equilibration

From: Axel Kohlmeyer (akohlmey_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2011 - 13:43:48 CST

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 2:02 PM, jeremy adler <jeremyeadler_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering if anyone has a membrane equilbration protocol that works. I
> tried adapting the one in the tutorial with a membrane previousely
> equilibrated in charmm to no avail

jeremy,

before stating that something doesn't work, you should explain
how it fails for you and why you think that this is not adequate.

in molecular simulations, there are so many little things that
can matter, it is rare that there is a one-size-fits-all solution.

cheers,
    axel.

--
Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer