Re: Computing interaction energies in namd

From: Jérôme Hénin (jhenin_at_ifr88.cnrs-mrs.fr)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2011 - 03:42:14 CST

Samy:

To me it sounds like you are trying to push NAMD through a
GROMACS-shaped hole. Computing lots of interaction energies is a very
GROMACSian idea, if I remember well. Maybe you'd be better off using
that code? In principle it can evaluate the CHARMM force-field,
although when I tried a while ago, I could not get exact results.

Jerome