Re: I need help with this

From: Richard Wood (rwoodphd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2011 - 12:00:11 CST

Chris, your suggestion implies that a) none of the residues have the same
"number" as other residues and b) there are not too many of each residue (i.e <
10000 waters, for example).

The problem I had was that I had 560 POPC residues and they were not numbered
from 1 to 560. They were numbered in blocks from 1 (up)to 30. So, when you
read them in, all the residues with the same number got overwritten.

Autopsf in VMD apparently ignores this.

Richard