Re: Compiling NAMD 2.7 with the PLUMED patch

From: Davide Branduardi (davide.branduardi_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2011 - 17:42:56 CST

Hi Gianluca,

My guess is that something went wrong while patching namd with plumed.
(did you see if any hunk failed?)
Probably the best place to discuss this is on the plumed mailing list, please provide details,
especially about your input and the outputs in the patching procedure and we'll do our best to help you.
BTW in the plumedpatch there are probably a couple of things that you need to set, namely:

# this can be set up with an environment variable
plumedir="the/directory/containing/plumed"
# USER DEFINED ARCHITECTURE:
myarch="Linux-x86_64-g++"

Good Luck

Davide