ABF on NAMD 2.7b3

From: Alex Liu (liu.alex77_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2010 - 15:03:22 CST

Dear NAMD users,
I am using NAMD 2.7b3 to run ABF. After running I get an error as below:

colvars: Initializing a new collective variable.
colvars: # name = ProjectionZ
colvars: Initializing a new "distance projection on an axis" component.
colvars: # componentCoeff = 1 [default]
colvars: # componentExp = 1 [default]
colvars: Initializing atom group "main".
colvars: Error: keyword "" is not supported, or not recognized in this
context.
colvars: If this error message is unclear, try recompile with
-DCOLVARS_DEBUG.
FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.

------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------
Reason: FATAL ERROR: Error in the collective variables module: exiting.

Can you please help me? I am using NAMD on super computers. Is there something
wrong with compiling NAMD by them?
Thanks