The outputs of REMD were suspended

From: Yingzhe Liu (yingzhe.cn_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2010 - 08:21:11 CST

Dear NAMD users,

REMD simulation was running parallel in our cluster but
the outputs were suspended at the beginning of simulation,
i.e. after few steps. I kill the namd2 processes and then
repeat the same job. The outputs are still suspended but
at different steps. This problem may be come from the connect
between replicas.I have no idea how to solve problem.

The version of NAMD is 2.7b2. The platform is Linux-x86_64
-ibverbs (InfiniBand via OpenFabrics OFED, no MPI needed).

The output of one replica and job log are attached.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

yingzhe

--