input file for memory optimised version

From: Stefano Pieraccini (Stefano.Pieraccini_at_unimi.it)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2010 - 03:43:12 CST

Dear All,

I am a new namd user whith an Amber backrond and I'm interested in
performing simulation on very large systems (> than 4 million atoms). I
found in namd-wiki that for this kind of systems exhist a special memory
optimised version that has a slightly different input format. I know that
standard namd accepts amber format input files (I prepare the imput files of
my system with home mede programs that use amber format). Does the optimised
version of namd accepts the amber format input files?

Thank you in advance

Stefano Pieraccini