Re: pair interaction of water molecules

From: divya nayar (divya.alchemist_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2010 - 08:54:43 CST

Hi,
I am able to reproduce the van der Waal's component of pair interaction
energy by manual calculations. I want to ask how should I change my PME
parameters to tell NAMD to calculate the electrostatic energy between only
those two tagged water moleules in a system of 256 water molecules because
the electrostatic energy for 2 molecules that I am getting is not very much
different from that of between one molecule interacting with all other 255
molecules.
Also, is there a way I can check the values tht I am getting for
electrostatic energy are correct?

Please guide me. Thanks in advance

Divya