Re: extending namd / shared library build (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Jim Phillips (jim_at_ks.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 01 2010 - 15:05:07 CDT

That Programming Guide is for NAMD 1.5 based on PVM and is a decade old so
it's not going to be of much help to you with NAMD 2.7.

The place to splice in would be ScriptTcl.C at ScriptTcl::run() combined
with the "output" script command that causes files to be written.

It won't be easy, though, since NAMD is a parallel program and you need to
let Charm++ initialize through mainfunc() first. Making it look like Tcl
was driving everything is a hack in itself.

-Jim