Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 268

From: Ajasja Ljubetič (ajasja.ljubetic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 2010 - 05:46:16 CDT

It is customary to leave the mailing least in the recipients, so that others
may benefit from this conversation.

Some atoms are probably overlapping, which causes the bonds
to stretch (hence the error in the rattle algorithm).
If you turn the bonds of, then, due to the overlap, the system has a lot of
energy, hence the high velocity.
inspect which atoms give you the high velocity and try to move them by hand
(or see if they are too close to some other atoms).

Regards,
Ajasja