Re: force field for replica exchange with NAMD

From: Sndor Kovcs (skovacs_at_wustl.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 28 2010 - 17:47:21 CDT

Greetings,

I had this problem earlier when I tried to run something similar using
the REMD scripts.

Make sure to add one line to your base.namd file after you define your
parameters:

parameters par_all27_prot_lipid_na.inp
paratypecharmm on

Hope this helps!

Sándor

Sándor Á. Kovács
President, Association of Graduate Engineering Students (AGES)
Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Research Assistant - CAML Lab
Department of Energy, Environmental and Chemical Engineering
Washington University in St. Louis - St. Louis, MO 63130 - U.S.A.