Re: unable to open binary file

From: Kwee Hong (joyssstan0202_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2010 - 01:26:10 CDT

Hmm..

I'm still having the error below with an extra notes.* *
*
*
*ERROR: Error on renaming file ZN_wb_md.restart.coor to
ZN_wb_md.restart.coor.old: Invalid cross-device link*
*FATAL ERROR: Unable to open binary file ZN_wb_md.restart.coor: File exists*
*------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------*
*Reason: FATAL ERROR: Unable to open binary file ZN_wb_md.restart.coor: File
exists*
*
*
*[0] Stack Traceback:*
* [0:0] CmiAbort+0x5c [0xb4521c]*
* [0:1] _Z8NAMD_errPKc+0x9d [0x520c99]*
* [0:2] _ZN6Output17write_binary_fileEPciP6Vector+0x17e [0x98619e]*
* [0:3] _ZN6Output26output_restart_coordinatesEP6Vectorii+0x1b5 [0x986003]
*
* [0:4] _ZN6Output10coordinateEiiP6VectorP11FloatVectorR7Lattice+0x12b
 [0x985c57]*
* [0:5]
_ZN24CkIndex_CollectionMaster39_call_receivePositions_CollectVectorMsgEPvP16CollectionMaster+0x18f
 [0x533603]*
* [0:6] CkDeliverMessageFree+0x21 [0xa863df]*
*Charmrun: error on request socket--*
*Socket closed before recv.*

This round I doubt the problem got to do with the file's permission. We are
using nfs parallel file system on the cluster. We export the nfs
using (rw,sync,no_subtree_check,no_root_squash) options.

Anyway to tackle this?

Thanks

Regards,
Joyce