NAMD with missing residues

From: snoze pa (snoze.pa_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2010 - 15:46:34 CDT

Dear Name users,

 I am trying to run a namd simulation using a model pdb structure.
Some of the residues in my Model PDB file are missing.. When I run
NAMD, the I get error message for the residue just before the missing
residues. ERROR:

Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 99!
ERROR: Constraint failure; simulation has become unstable.
ERROR: Constraint failure in RATTLE algorithm for atom 148!
ERROR: Constraint failure; simulation has become unstable.

I will highly appreciate your help.

Thank you

ps: There is no error message from VMD when creating psf and pdb files.