Denied permission on dcd file preventing simulation

From: Christian Jorgensen (christian.jorgensen_at_merton.ox.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 18 2010 - 09:32:07 CDT

Hi,
I am trying to do a second run on a simulation of a solvated dipeptide. I have successfully run 2 simulations on both of two of the three protonated states of the peptide, but for the third protonation state during the second (restart) run I encounter the following problem:

Reason: FATAL ERROR: Couldn't open DCD file /run2_solvatedpeptide.dcd: Permission denied

Charm++ fatal error:
FATAL ERROR: Couldn't open DCD file /run2_solvatedpeptide.dcd: Permission denied

I have checked to see that the respective files generated in the first run are where they have to be.

Any help would be appreciated

Christian Jorgensen
PTCL