Re: Namd using Charmm restart files

From: Courtney Taylor (courtney.b.taylor_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2010 - 11:55:53 CDT

I did have a script to extract velocities from the binary trajectory.

I solved the problem by setting both Charmm and Namd starting velocities to
zero with the same starting coordinates, and then compared the energies.
This seemed to work.

Thanks for all the feedback.

Courtney Taylor
PhD Candidate
Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Vanderbilt University
(225)-771-8554
(615)-343-3257

"Though the course may change sometimes the river always meets the
sea"--Zeppelin