problem caused by cluster?

From: Kwee Hong (joyssstan0202_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 05 2010 - 20:17:50 CDT

Hi,

I extend a 1ns simulation which was run on a single work station on a 14
nodes cluster, But I got this error:

*FATAL ERROR: Bad global angle count!*
*
*
*FATAL ERROR: See http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html*
*------------- Processor 0 Exiting: Called CmiAbort ------------*
*Reason: FATAL ERROR: Bad global angle count!*
*
*
*FATAL ERROR: See http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/namd/bugreport.html*

After reading the NAMD troubleshooting and some posts at the mailing list,
I'm sure that i use the correct .xsc file at the restart with the margin set
at 2.5 in the config file. And when i visualised my system using vmd, I do
not find any long bonds. I don't understand why such situation happen.

Then I tried to run the simulation from the beginning (not using any restart
file), it return the same error, too. Is there any problem with my cluster
as I had the same system run on a single workstation for 1ns and it
completed successfully?

Regards,
Joyce