FATAL ERROR: Due to a design error, GlobalMasterServer does not support individual atom requests from multiple global force clients on parallel runs.

From: dhacademic (dhacademic_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 08:25:35 CDT

Hi everyone,

I meet this "FATAL ERROR: Due to a design error, GlobalMasterServer does not
support individual atom requests from multiple global force clients on
parallel runs" problem when I run TMD with TCL force. I have searched the
mail-list and found that someone else also had this problem. It seems that
two user defined forces (TMD and TCL force) can not be used at the same
time.

In my system, TMD is applied for segment A and a distance restraint is
imposed for segment B (by using TCL force). In NAMD, is there any
alternative that can fulfill this requirement?

Many thanks for any suggestion.